EveryONE Sustainable believes organizations and people are multi-faceted requiring a holistic approach to effect deep, lasting change. Our current lifestyle and business models are unsustainable and threaten
our very existence. We require a redesign for sustainability, a different vision for a regenerative future. To effect this redesign, EveryONE Sustainable aims to provide ideas, information, and methods on ways to achieve a resilient, sustainable future.
People and organizations who do not take the time to evaluate and address their current practices in order to move towards sustainability will not thrive or survive in the future. Now is the time to pursue new pathways to a different future, acting with courage and embracing change.
There are numerous pathways we can take to bring sustainability and resiliency into our lives. Here are a few that EveryONE Sustainable features on the journey to resiliency:
- Everyday Sustainability – small, but significant ways we can incorporate a sustainable action or replace an unsustainable action.
- Our World – places, peoples and cultures around the globe that are finding innovative ways to bring sustainability and resiliency to their lives.
- Our Environment – sustainable actions directly impacting the environment – showcasing the shift from destructive to restorative practices.
- Our Impact – Ways we can alter our production and consumption habits to ensure a positive impact – Conscious Capitalism, Fair Trade, Sustainable Production, Organic Crops, etc.
- Connection and Mindfulness – Re-establishing our integration with nature, exploring meditation and spirituality as a way back to a holistic relationship with the planet.
Check out our Categories in the sidebar to find blog posts related to the above pathways or take a look at our Forums and add your own comments to our community.